Saturday, March 15, 2014

A quick survey & a downloadable // printable goodie for you!

Hello, darlings! Sorry I've been a bit absent recently. Between trying to bounce back, midterms & just general stuff, I've been a crap blogger. But I'm working on a bunch of new stuff for you guys, so I hope it makes up for it <3 
Which, if you could be so kind, I would love if you filled out this short little survey for me! & In exchange and as a thank you, I'll email you a free printable/downloadable goodie from the shop, yay! 
Thank you so much & I'll be back in a couple days to let you know the results and back to a regular blogging schedule! Miss you! xo 
(If the survey below doesn't pop up for you, please use this: Take part in our online survey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie