Monday, March 3, 2014

March Goals

Hello, darlings! After a much needed break, I'm back. I'm still not 100% or anything, but I think I'm ready to start again. And to help me get back on track & bounce out of this, I've made a list of goals that I want to accomplish in March. 
March is going to be a very busy month for me with all of my classes midterms & what's coming up. But I've made a list of things that I want to accomplish in the hopes that fun things keep me from burning out and getting too overwhelmed. 
March Goals:
+finish spring cleaning
+apply for internships (as most of the deadlines are this month, anyway) 
+have a pamper evening at least once a week
+read 2 books (one for business, one for pleasure) 
+save up for a new bag (you know, that one from Target that I want so dang bad.)
+finish and upload class (finally)
+learn to forgive myself & let things go, as well as take care of myself 
+fight the depression 
+vlog more -- and actually upload them! (I've recorded like 10, only posted one so far, ha)
+bake something sweet
+learn something new 
+do something nice for someone else 

What's on your goals list? & Do you have any sweet yummies recipes? I'd love to try some! & I'm really wanting to read some brilliant business books, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know! Here's to taking it one day at a time & kicking this month's bum, yeah? xo 

11 comments:

  1. I love posts like this, so nice to see what everyone's planning. That bag is gorgeous. I wish you the best with your goals :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading monthly goals, it definitely helps me step back and think about my own.
    I made these last week and they are very yummy! http://www.joyofbaking.com/barsandsquares/SmoreGranolaBars.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. I want to kick this month's bum too! I wish you good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo!! That is a really cute bag!!
    Yes!! You def. need to do another vlog (or 20!)!!
    I hope you achieve all your goals Zie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love yours goals! and good luck with applying for internships! ive got a few goals myself too!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your stationery and writing. I hope that my letter I sent you is not lost as it was full of such lovely treats! :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear,

    I am glad you are back and feeling a little better. I love love love that stationary! So super cute! I wish you the best of luck kicking this month bum! Also I was wondering if you would be interested in being penpals maybe?? if you are shoot me an email avoslife@gmail.com, it would be soo much fun :)

    By the way, your "Darling Dear, The Shop" link isn't working :(

    xoxo,
    Avo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are back! I totally record videos all of the time and never wind up, uploading them to my channel. I've since gotten a new one and for some reason am now terrified of posting.

    best,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does sounds like a busy month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having a pampering evening at least once a week is a great idea!
    Stress has been killing me. I mean literally killing me health wise.
    Bubble bath, chocolate, and a cigarette. Mmmm.
    Wish I could do without the cigarette. >.>

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie