Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Modcloth's Uniquely You: Fruity Suity Fun in the Sun

Modcloth's Uniquely You: Fruity Suity Fun in the Sun

Modcloth's Uniquely You: Fruity Suity Fun in the Sun by ziedarling 

I was recently asked to participate in a Modcloth contest for bloggers, which I'm so excited about! I was given this darling swim suit & asked to create a lovely look using up to 7 other pieces currently sold on Modcloth. 
I chose to do a day look and an evening look, because let's face it. That swimsuit is too cute not to wear all day. 
For a Day Out:
So let's say you're on vacation and you're planning to go hit a few shops, see a couple sites & then hit the beach. You're not going to want to have to go back to your hotel to change, and certainly don't want to change in the car. You could always just wear a cover up, but why? You've obviously packed a fabulous swim suit and won't need to hide it at all! Instead, pop on some high waisted shorts, some flirty red sandals & a zesty little bag to carry your sunscreen & cash.  Zing! You look fabulous & are ready for your day out!
For a Night Out:
So we're sticking with our vacation theme here, but this time, you're spending the day at the beach and you've planned to meet up with a couple friends for a drink after. Your darling little suit is still perfect for a fun, flirty look. Some high waisted, slim-fitting pants are perfect for adding enough drama to go out, especially when paired with a poppy statement necklace & pretty princess earrings. And for me, I'm always a big fan of flats, especially when going out. Girls who wear heals: how? ;) 
What do you think, darlings? Are you excited to start needing swim suits again?! Have you found your perfect suit yet & what are you going to wear with it? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 
& Special thanks to Modcloth for inviting me to the competition! <3


2 comments:

  1. That is a super cute swimsuit! I actually would not have thought about wearing one as clothing, but it works! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie