Friday, June 20, 2014

Crowned Jewels: Stationery Sweet Stationery

WE ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT STATIONERY, and I'm sure we also already know that I'm a Target shopper. & When the two combine, it's pure gold for me. Most of these were gifts from my mother in my care-package & I'm already using them like crazy. Target's dollar spot has been rather hit or miss this year, I feel, but golly... when they are a hit, they really hit. I also have it on good authority that there's a huge sale going on at Target this week (especially on clothes & workout goodies!) Just sayin'. 

What are your plans for the weekend, darlings? Have you snagged any new goodies? xo

ALSO: DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!
Zie  


APPS: 
Hi Future Self: Send text message reminders to yourself whenever. Super helpful. 
Around Me: Need to find a bank or gas station or even a bar around you? This.
VSCO Cam: An interesting new camera editing app for your phone. Not bad. 



INTERESTING READS:
Blogging: 5 tips for better blog photos.
Happiness: How to be happy long term.
Science: The science behind why your headphones are actually getting tangled. .



WEEKEND PLAYLIST:

(This week, I wanted to recommend a few films I've watched already & love and plan on watching again this weekend.) 
The Importance of Being EarnestRupert Everett and Colin Firth star in this adaptation of Oscar Wilde's play as two gentlemen who use the same pseudonym -- with disastrous results.
Olympus Has Fallen: A disgraced Secret Service agent must come to the rescue when Korean terrorists descend on the White House and take the president hostage. (Also, prepare to cry.) 
John Mulaney: New in Town, comedian: Stand-up comedian John Mulaney tackles such red-hot topics as quicksand, Motown singers and an elderly man he once met in a bathroom. (Takes a bit to get into for most people, but he gets golden. Also: please be advised I would not watch this with children.)

3 comments:

  1. !! I love Target's dollar bins!!
    and I love The Importance of Being Earnest!! My papa's dad's name was Earnest and my papa just doesn't understand why that makes me so unbelievably happy :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Allyson's post over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie