Friday, June 13, 2014

Crowned Jewels: Tina Fey's Bossypants Review & Some Lovely Links

RECENTLY, I FELL IN LOVE WITH TINA FEY. MADLY SO. I've never really had strong or even noticeable feelings towards Tina Fey before. I've chuckled a few times & scrunched up my nose at a few others, but all that changed. I finished Bossypants last week & let me just say, this is absolute gold. I especially recommend it to women, men, workaholics, folks who enjoy a bit of funny stuff, kids starting out in their careers, people thinking about starting a family but worried you won't be able to do it all, humans in general & cats. Because I read a few lines to Napoleon and he seemed to enjoy it.
There's not much I can say without giving anything away, but I'll tell you that I cried from laughing more than once & on even more occasions found myself saying aloud, "hell yeah!" So basically it's the best. Get at it.

What are you reading, darlings? I've got #Girlboss on my list next. Have you read that? I'm hoping it's as good as this one <3
Zie  


APPS: 
Spotify:I finally caved & got the student discount of premium. It's gold. 
Design Tools: quick references to common measurements for designers. Pretty handy.
Check: Helps you keep track of when bills are due (and pay them if you wanna do that too, though I've never tried that feature. Don't trust it.)



INTERESTING READS:
Blogging: iPhone Photo Focus Lock
Happiness: 29 Signs You're Doing Just Fine
Motivate:10 Ways to Become A Morning Person
Science:the first transit of the sun by a planet observed from any planet other than Earth.


WEEKEND PLAYLIST:

3 comments:

  1. I just saw someone else review this book - it's like Tina Fey is digitally stalking me. I love, love Tina Fey so I definitely need to check this out eventually.

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this, and #girlboss. Going to try and read them both this summer!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caved and got premium spotify a few months ago and it's been pretty life changing. I feel like I am discovering SO MUCH good music these days.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie