Monday, July 28, 2014

Advertising with Darling Dear in August

advertise with Darling Dear in August
Happy Monday, my sweetlings! I'm happy to announce that, by popular demand, Darling Dear's method of advertising and sponsoring has been updated! I had a surprising amount of requests to bring back the "sponsored" blog posts and to showcase the blogs and brands I work with more. 
Perhaps that's not actually as surprising, but either way, after a long wait, I think I've finally figured out a better system!  Sponsoring Darling Dear has two-parts of awesomeness: 1. you're helping keep all things silly, sassy & glitter-inspired bouncing around on here & 2. we are working together to help promote you, your shop, blog or brand & spread the word on how wonderful & sexy you are! Especially as more than half of the proceeds from sponsorships go towards Darling Dear sponsoring other brands & blogs, all in the hopes of bringing you an even broader spotlight! 

Who should advertise with Darling Dear? 
Darling Dear is a blog dedicated to crafty/diy goodies, productivity tips, millennial lifestyle 
exploration, illustrations, feminist awesomeness & thick and fabulous, body positive wonders! So if you fit into any of those categories, then of course Darling Dear is the right place for you! But who else? Small businesses, bloggers, sassy folks, and anyone/any brand that thrives on glitter, giggles & all things darling and glamorous! 

Some stats for the statistic-type (as of July 27 2014) : Bloglovin: 260+; GFC: 385+; Instagram: 1540+; Twitter: 785+; Tumblr: 545+; Email subscribers: (coming soon!); Pinterest: 2,950+

How it works: 
Purchasing through Passionfruit is super quick & easy! Simply select which ad size you want below and Passionfruit will hold our hands as we get our play-date scheduled up! 


What's new?
+ Once a month, there will be a "sponsors' favorites" post which will feature anyone who advertises with Darling Dear. There are two main levels for this, one with images and one without. Both will showcase a few of my favorite things you've shared over the month (like blog posts, shop goodies, etc.) and an ad on the sidebar that is displayed for the full 30 days. 
+ Social Media Consulting. In the past, I've had a social media "mentions" section where I would post a few things about your brand during the month to try and send you traffic. While this has been fun and often times helpful to your brands, I've found that it doesn't have the lasting reach that either of us would like. So now, I'll be hosting social media consulting for you and your brand! Read  below for more details xo 
I hope this works better for everyone! I'd love it if we could play together :) What do you think about the social media consulting? Is that something that interests you? Or would there be something else you'd like my consulting advice on? xo 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good news and very exciting! Hope I'll have a chance to work with you one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie