Sunday, July 20, 2014

Crowned Jewels: 4 Pinterest Favorites

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BUT IT'S NOT FRIDAY; IT'S SUNDAY. Yup. I'm the worst, I know. Sorry for the delay! I've added a few extra goodies this week. Spending the weekend researching, getting inspired & working on commissions. What about you, darlings? Any big plans for today or the week? xo 
Zie  


APPS: 
PartyParty: I'm sure everyone is already aware of the new app. Quick review: I find it cute, and fun to use, however I think that it can be a bit difficult to use. (more so then I expected.) There are a few glitches that need to be worked out, but otherwise, I think it's worth the $.99.
Bitly: Maybe I'm slow to the game, but the lovely link shortening (lifesaving) service has an app! Perfect for social posts on the go. <3
Skimm: Not an app, really. But a daily email that gives you the news in bite sized sassy chunks. I like sassy news.   



INTERESTING READS:
Career: Is part-time the new full-time?
Science: It's Godzilla. Has to be.
Money: Some interesting (and not so interesting) ways to save money.

Blogging: Photography tips for bloggers.
Happiness: A guide to being happy.


WEEKEND PLAYLIST:

Want more music? Check out the Crowned Jewels Playlist on Spotify. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely considering the party party app! I mean, I know it's 99 cents so it really shouldn't be a big mental struggle... haha. It's just that I never buy apps, so the idea of paying for one is a barrier I need to overcome. :) It looks so fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the idea of part time becoming more of a thing! I'm doing freelance from home, but would really love a part-time gig to get me out of the house a few times a week. Still searching, wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of the Party Party app but now I'm interested! Great article selection, I'm excited to read the one about ways to save money! Also, it's my first time here at your blog and I love it - it's SO cute!! ;)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie