Friday, July 4, 2014

Crowned Jewels: Happy 4th of July!

source

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, MY FELLOW AMERICANS! Today will be filled with barbecues, friends, and fireworks and I couldn't be more excited! The 4th has always been one of my absolute favorite holidays, enormously patriotic gal that I am ;) This year however, will be quite different than any other for me, simply because we are sending off one of my close friends to the military. I'll miss him dearly, but a million times over, respect him for doing it. 
If you're celebrating, what are your plans? And if you're not, I've included a little list below of some things I think you'll enjoy and would love to hear your weekend plans as well :) 
Be safe today, my darlings! 
Zie  


APPS: 
Pocket: I used to use this all the time, then somehow deleted it & forgot. But basically, it keeps articles, notes, images for later examination. See it now, read it later.
Pippit: Still not 100% sure of this one, are you on it? Please leave your username! I'd love to see how you're using it! I'm ZieDarling on there <3 
Two Dots: A fun little game, that's actually quite cute. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm not American but happy 4th of July! Today is also my parent's 6th wedding anniversary!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm sorry you have to say goodbye to your friend on the 4th of July!! But I thank him for protecting us + keeping us safe!! xo
    I hope you have a lovely day Zie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie