Monday, July 14, 2014

Darling Dear Illustrations, Doodles & Lettering


A while ago, I asked you what you wanted to see more of on the blog and one of those things was more of what I make. Lately, I've been working on quite a few different kind of projects: writing, designing, planning, consulting, and illustrating.
Some are still top-secret ;) & will have to wait, but here's just a few of my favorite recent bits. A blog portrait for the lovely Fay, a new blog banner for the darling Megan & just sketchbook practicing some lettering found on Pinterest. I'm really wanting to start beefing up my lettering skills.
What have you been making or creating lately? I'd love to see, so please either leave links or tag me! <3 I'm also curious, would you like to see more behind the scenes // progress-type posts?
Have a wonderful Monday, my darlings! xo

5 comments:

  1. !! I love that portrait you created zie!! and I am in lovelovelove with my new banner!! it's pure perfection!!
    i love taking a peek at your new design work!! i think this should def. be a series!! you're so talented and you need to share your creations with the world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you charge for a portrait like that one?
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JossiePosie4 from IG! Love reading new blogs and love all the cute stuff you like too! I am new to watercolor and calligraphy. I think your work is great.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie