Monday, July 7, 2014

The Indie Gift Box Review

For those of you who have been here a while, you know that I used to run a subscription service called "It's Paper Dear". And while that was a blast & sometimes I quite miss it, I'll admit it is quite nice to get subscription boxes rather then send them, hah.
Especially when a little bundle of darling, bright, happy goodies pop up on your doorstep! The Indie Gift Box is a monthly curated subscription box that provides you with the chance to discover independent artisans and businesses. Each month has a completely different theme and I was lucky enough to snag this darling spring box for review.
This month was filled with a pastel French macaroon necklace, a hand-lettered greeting card, edible "vintage" jewel candies, a flower ring, a push-pop body scrub!, and a watercolor art collector card & sticker set.
Overall, I loved everything, though, I still haven't brought myself to really use the body scrub. I just think it's too cute & smells divine! I'd almost rather eat it ;)
But I think my favorite thing about the box, is the company itself. They work with their artisans and businesses to help promote them and selecting items from those small and independent shops that you're sure to love. They're good people doing good things.
The lucky bit of this is, that today's the day of the next box being released & on sale. So you can pop over and snag your very own little box of joy and let me know how you like it!
What do you think darlings? Have you gotten a scrub that you'd rather eat before? How did you overcome that and use it? ;) xo

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately it sold out before release day! Those who already subscribe get first dibs and BAM. Sad I'm missing out on yet ANOTHER awesome looking monthly box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmy!! it is all so lovely, the bath scrub, card + stickers are perfect! and those candies are almost too pretty to eat!! opening up the mailbox and seeing this waiting to be opening would make any day better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out about Indie Gift Box two minutes ago via a giveaway on another blog and I was curious about the contents, so I'm extra glad you posted this review! I absolutely love the idea, too - I love companies that strive to work with and help promote artists / small businesses. I think my problem would be not being able to eat the candies because they're so freaking cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I have a yearly subscription and got that box a couple months ago. I JUST started using the body scrub the other day. It is the best! My legs stay nice and soft and smooth for at least a whole day and the scrumptious smell is still around the next morning. It is worth opening and using. P.S. I've never been disappointed with anything I've gotten.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie