Monday, September 29, 2014

Planning & Playing in October

Happy Monday, my sweetlings! It's the time of month again where we start talking and planning for the next month. Next month at Darling Dear we have a couple projects that I think you're going to love! A new blog series, some lovely folks & *hopefully* some downloadable goodies! (I'm really trying to get my ebook finished in my free time!) And with all of this excitement, I'd love to invite you to play this month
What do you hope to accomplish next month? xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie