Monday, October 27, 2014

Working, Working, Working Oh and Trying to Graduate College


I'm so very sorry that I've been completely neglecting you all the last couple weeks. Attempting to Graduate college is far harder then I would have thought. Luckily though, I only have a few weeks left and then we'll be truly reunited again. xx 
Just a quick update on a few of the projects I'm working on :) Clever Magazine is well on it's way to being finished! I have a few ads left, a couple articles and another round of edits and then that'll be on it's way to the printer! 
I had a couple pieces up in a juried design / illustration show! Yay! And I'm making bunches and bunches of different kinds of packaging. So. Much. Packaging. The sneak peak there a dog food box that I'm rather excited about. 
Oh and not really something I'm working on, but I finally saved up & got a Kate Spade planner, yay! It's supposed to get here on Thursday, so ready your bodies to see all about it <3 

And I just finished up one of my three apps I'm designing /making for my senior show. Once I get my portfolio site up and going (very soon now!) I'll share a bunch more about all of these projects and more, but I just wanted to give you all a tiny update and look into what I'm making.
And I hope you'll forgive the crappy blogging for just a little longer. I promise, after graduation, I'll be popping up all the very best content and I have a couple surprises in store for you all! <3
I've missed you, though, my darlings. What have you been up to? xx

8 comments:

  1. how exciting zie!!! i love hearing about your projects!! you are so amazing & brimming with inspiring ideas!! i can't wait to see all the lovely things you create!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make a blog post about how to make packages in Ai or something you've loved the most and learned from your course! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apps looks gorgeous! I would love to design an app. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The app is gorgeous, and would really be a neat app to bring to life.
    I adore the posh pups packaging as well.
    Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    And hopefully I won't feel too jealous over the Kate agenda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest app I've ever seen! Very good design! I'd love to use it next time I go to New York!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Looks like such a wonderfully gorgeous app! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe in you. Sounds busy and stressful and wonderful. I remember my last bit of college- I was finishing my student-teaching and submitting my stuff for graduation. It'll feel amazing once you're completely done. Best of luck to you! Also, these apps seem promising. Can't wait to see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love the design! This blog is darling! I love it!
    Nati

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie