Monday, December 15, 2014

Introducing the 2014 Winter Issue of Clever Daring Magazine!

IT'S FINALLY HERE. The first issue of Clever Daring Magazine! It's been my dream for a long while now to create & publish my own magazine and so I'm super excited and proud to launch it for the public today.
What originally started as a college assignment (one cover, one contents page & two spreads) quickly turned into an obsession and eventually my senior thesis.

SO WHAT IS CLEVER DARLING?
Clever Darling is a (currently) online publication for millennial women, by millennial women. This first issue is 32 pages, packed full of articles on productivity, sass, babes in business, some sassy cocktail drinks and more! Clever Darling will be posted quarterly for now and will be heavily influenced by you- the readers! (More info coming soon <3)

WHAT'S NEXT FOR CLEVER DARLING?
First and foremost, a website, which hopefully will be live before the New Year! Once that goes up, we'll be accepting submissions and proposals for working with artists, photographers, bloggers, writers, advertisers, etc. And one day, we hope to be able to sell printed issues.
Until then, we'll also be jammin' on twitter & instagram, with more social to follow in the coming months! So stay tuned for all of that!

Please take a look and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see in the next issue! Again, thank you all so much for your support and I can't wait to hear what you think! xx


10 comments:

  1. What a nice first issue! I enjoyed reading through it. I'll have to check on some of those book recommendations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your magazine is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see what's next for you, and your magazine! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!! I love the idea, I can't wait to have a proper read on my commute tomorrow morning :)
    Emily
    Emily May- Interior Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful!!! You are my source of inspiration to achive my goals! I'm still reading it and I love it already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The layout is beautiful!!


    <3
    margot

    margotmeanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Reminds me a lot of what we do for FemmeandFortune.com except in an actual magazine form ^_^

    best,
    Chrissy of Crashbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Zie! This is so amazing! :)

    <3 Kelsea | Kels Shark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! The magazine is so nicely put together and looks great! I truly enjoyed reading through it. This is wonderful, Zie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow! It seems that my Bloglovin decided to stop showing me your posts and I totally missed this. Clever Darling is fucking beautiful! You are incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited about this!! ^_^ I've peeked through it already and can't wait to actually sit down and read each article. The magazine is absolutely gorgeous! I'm super proud of you lady. If you're looking for a regular beauty editor/contributor, sign me up! :)

    xo Mandy | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie