Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pretty, Pretty Christmas & My Favorite Parts of 2014

So, Christmas was amazing. I've super enjoyed having a couple weeks to just relax, be with my family & enjoy myself. I also loved being able to read, learn to knit & watch lots of movies.

Favorite parts of Christmas:
+ getting Great-Gramma's old crochet bag & tools (which I'm going to be using for knitting)
+ watching scary movies with Bryan & my parents
+ my sister making chocolate syrup & biscuits
+ Bryan & I reading our new books by the fire
+ eating all my parents' food
+ staying up super late with mom and dad
+ crafting
+ winning the ugly sweater contest. <3

This year in a whole has been kinda bananas. But my favorite parts have been: 

+ saying I love you for the first time (yuck, I'm the grossest) 
+ finishing college 
+ getting a job RIGHT out of school (yeah, I'm smug) 
+ crafting days with my mom 
+ going to the ballet with Bryan for my birthday 
+ working at a local magazine that I love 
+ finally getting Bryan to read a book! 
+ quit smoking 
+ finding the amazingness of My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. <3 

What were your favorite parts of Christmas & 2014? xx

2 comments:

  1. Your books look amazing- lucky you! I love that you got your grandmas crochet bag, its so amazing when things like that get passed down, can't wait to see what you make! My fave parts of christmas were Christmas lunch with my family (obviously) and roasting chestnuts and marshmallows in the fireplace :)
    Emily xx
    Emily May- Interior Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like you had a lovely christmas!! and i'm so proud of all the goals you accomplished this year!!! you're amazing zie!! ps i kinda want to steal that pinkie pie keychain from you!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie