Sunday, January 11, 2015

Darling Dear is moving to Squarespace!


Hello, dear ones!
I'm finally making the big move! I've been out of love with blogger for ages now and I felt it was finally time to go ahead.
Now, there might be some glitches over the next week or so as I am having everything switched over. And for those of you subscribed via GFC (Google Friend Connect), sadly that doesn't transfer. However, if you'd like to pop over to bloglovin, those feeds should transfer.
Otherwise, if you'd like to read the blog from now on, please pop over to ziedarling.com and give the new site a look! All of the posts that are on here are being moved over too, yay!
If you have any questions or problems over the next little while, please don't hesitate to either email me (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or tweet me!
Thank you for your patience and for being so awesome! I can't wait to play on the new site with you all!

1 comment:

  1. My friend just moved her blog to Squarespace and I just moved to Wordpress this week. Time to board a new ship! Congratulations on your move. Can't wait to see the new space.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie